We are CAScination AG, a fast-growing and award-winning medical device manufacturer. We are dedicated to development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative robotic and image-guided solutions for surgical and interventional medical procedures. Our products enable physicians to perform reproducible and standardized medical treatments, providing patients with minimally-invasive, yet effective treatments. To further grow our commercial team for the CAS-One IR product line in Switzerland, we are searching for a:
Clinical Application Specialist (m/f, 80 - 100%)
In this versatile position you are responsible to train and support health care professionals in the product clinical workflow and to promote our solutions at national and international congresses. Serving as a link between clinical customers and the company, you provide training, services, and education to assigned accounts and report customer feedback to our product management and development teams.
- Provide radiologists and operating room staff with training and clinical/technical support
- Build close cooperation with clinical stakeholder, i.e. directors, surgeons, radiologists, and other health care professionals
- Present products and case reports at medical conferences, customer’s sites and research institutes
- Assist Key Opinion Leaders in the preparation of conference presentations
- Report competitor activities, strategies, claims and publications and assist in designing pro-active and counter-active strategies
- Perform special projects from time-to-time upon request
- Degree in engineering/medical technology or clinical vocational training, e.g. as MTRA/MTA
- Several years of professional experience in Interventional Radiology/Oncology or in a similar role is desired
- High IT literacy (MS Office tools, networks, and medical devices)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Team player with high self-motivation
- Proficiency in English, any additional language is an advantage
- Motivation to travel 60-80%, also internationally
- Valid driving license
We are looking for personalities with strong motivation, curiosity and an undisputable commitment to improving healthcare through technological solutions. We offer competitive compensation and corporate benefits, a great culture and are committed to equal opportunity.
We are looking forward to receiving your application* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).
JOBS@CASCINATION.COM, Phone: Léonie Bernet +41 31 552 04 30
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered