We are CAScination AG, a fast-growing and award-winning medical device manufacturer. We are dedicated to development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative robotic and image-guided solutions for surgical and interventional medical procedures. Our products enable physicians to perform reproducible and standardized medical treatments, providing patients with minimally-invasive, yet effective treatments. To further strengthen our R&D team, we are looking for a:
Mechanical Engineer (m/f, 100%)
In this function, you will lead smaller development projects and work on larger interdisciplinary projects.
- Specification, CAD-design and documentation of surgical instruments, robotics, camera systems and calibration units with respect to functional safety and clinical usability
- Performing analytical / numerical calculations of mechanical designs
- Evaluation of suitable manufacturing technologies and harmonization of design and manufacturability (prototyping and transfer to serial production)
- Conception, planning and execution of verification tests
- Perform multi-disciplinary projects in the area of medical imaging technology
- Focus on essential performance and safety of surgical systems
- Close cooperation with external design and manufacturing partners
- Education in Mechanical Engineering or similar (University/ University of Applied Sciences)
- Strong and solution-oriented technical skills in mechanical design
- Practical experience with CAD/PDM and FEM software (preferred Solidworks, ANSYS)
- Interdisciplinary, well organized and advanced working methods
- Experience in project management is desired
- English language communication is a must, German is an advantage
We are looking for personalities with strong motivation, curiosity and an undisputable commitment to improving healthcare through technological solutions. We offer high-quality equipement, competitive compensation and corporate benefits, a great culture and are committed to equal opportunity.
We are looking forward to receiving your application* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).
CONTACT JOBS@CASCINATION.COM, Phone: Stefan Aebischer +41 31 552 04 30
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered