Do you want to develop breakthrough medical technology and gain industrial experience during your studies?
Join our team for an
Internship in Medical Device Development
Location: Bern, Switzerland
CAScination’s R&D engineers develop the next generation technology for otology planning, robotic surgery and oncology navigated treatment. We are looking for an engineer intern bringing fresh ideas, enthusiasm and strong technical skills to help our team of engineers in developing products.
TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the R&D team in the release of products
- Conduct automated and manual testing
- Work on programming tasks
- Conduct validation study and experiment
- BSc or MSc student in a technical field (Biomedical engineering, software engineering or equivalent)
- Strong interest in the field of medical devices
- Great analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Fast learner, able to contribute and have an impact in record time
- Scripting and programming skills is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, Motivation Letter).
JOBS@CASCINATION.COM, Laurence Krpoun
Intern positions are all compensated.
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.