CAScination AG is a fast-growing and award-winning medical technology company dedicated to the development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovations in computer-assisted and image-guided surgery. Our mission is to improve medical interventions by establishing robotics and navigation technology as standard of care. Our products enable doctors to perform highly precious, reproducible and efficient treatments and give patients access to minimally invasive and effective therapies.
For our R&D team in Bern, Switzerland, we are searching for a:
Software Engineer for Medical Applications (C++)(m/f)
CAScination’s software engineers develop the next generation technology for Otology planning and robotic surgery. We are looking for engineers bringing fresh ideas, enthusiasm and strong technical skills to join our team of engineers. As a software engineer at CAScination you will be asked to contribute to all steps in the development process from collaborating with clinicians, to writing code and automated tests.
- Design, develop and test C++ based software under MS Windows environment
- Development of image processing and visualization algorithms
- Design user interfaces and workflow for use in medical environment
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process and maintenance of the build system
- Follow coding conventions and medical norms for software development
- Participate in verification & validation of software
- Collaborate with clinicians to gather input and feedback
- Minimum Master's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Qt and OO programming
- Practical experience designing and maintaining build infrastructure using Jenkins and Groovy
- Understanding and interest in image processing and 3D rendering
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
If you have an insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to anticipate future trends and opportunities, then join our dynamic team, operating in a fast-paced and international environment. We offer you an interesting position with competitive compensation and benefits, and a great culture in a company advocating equal opportunities.
CAScination is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking forward to receiving your application* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).(
JOBS@CASCINATION.COM, Phone Stefan Aebischer +41 31 552 04 30
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.