CAScination AG is an award-winning medical technology company from Switzerland (Bern) dedicated to development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovations in computer-assisted and image-guided surgery. Our trailblazing navigation systems and surgical robots are designed to improve outcomes for patients undergoing surgical or interventional procedures and offer new perspectives to patients worldwide. Our CAS-One planning and navigation system is used to treat patients suffering from soft tissue cancer (e.g., liver cancer) by many hospitals across Europe, and we are developing further applications in a number of disease areas.
In order to strengthen our European commercial team we are looking for a
Clinical Application Specialist
In this responsible position, you act as the primary technical contact for radiologists, surgeons and operating room staff. Serving as a link between clinical customers and the company, you report directly to the commercial and development teams. Finally, you should be based in Germany or Switzerland with easy access to an international airport.
▪ Provide radiologists, surgeons and operating room staff with training and clinical/technical support in the operation of CAScination’s navigation devices.
▪ Ensure correct usage of navigation software application and instruments.
▪ Organize product demonstrations and trainings with different stakeholders in hospitals.
▪ Provide reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department. Independently manage and schedule trainings, organize travel worldwide.
▪ Degree in biomedical engineering and/or 3+ years experience in a medical environment (e.g. MTA, MTRA).
▪ High IT literacy (ERP systems, MS Office, networks, medical devices)
▪ Excellent problem solving and communication skills
▪ Customer- and service-oriented mindset
▪ Motivation to travel 60-80% within Europe and worldwide
▪ Driving license.
▪ Proficiency in German, advanced in English, any other language (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese) is a plus
As one of the fastest growing companies of Switzerland, CAScination operates in an international and dynamic environment. To meet the high requirements of customers, investors, and authorities, our young and diverse team is constantly searching for the best and most innovative solutions. This requires a high involvement and sense of responsibility of each team member.
Does this role pique your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).
Frank Koall, Chief Commercial Officer
Phone +41 79 664 2963
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.