CAScination AG is an award-winning medical technology company dedicated to development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovations in computer-assisted and image-guided surgery. Our trailblazing navigation systems and surgical robots are designed to improve outcomes for patients undergoing surgical or interventional procedures and offer new perspectives to patients worldwide.
In order to build our European commercial team we are looking for an outgoing and motivated
International Application Specialist
The job holder will provide clinical product support to CAScination end users and assist users onsite with training and guidance during radiological and surgical procedures. The application specialist will be active worldwide and work in close collaboration with the clinical sales team. Serving as a link between customers and the company, the application specialist provides training, services, and education to assigned accounts and reports customer feedback to the product management and development teams. The role will report into the Commercial team and the candidate should be based in Germany or Switzerland with easy access to an international airport.
▪ Provide radiologists, surgeons and operating room staff with training and clinical/technical support in the operation of CAScination’s navigation devices.
▪ Ensure correct usage of navigation software application and instruments.
▪ Organize product demonstrations and trainings with different stakeholders in hospitals.
▪ Provides reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department. Independently manage and scheedule trainings, organize travel worldwide.
▪ 2+ years’ experience in a medical environment (radiology, clinical research, clinical engineering).
▪ Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
▪ Motivation to travel 60-80% within Europe and worldwide.
▪ Customer- and service-oriented mindset
▪ Ability to perform under pressure without direct supervision
▪ High IT literacy (ERP systems, MS Office, Networks, medical devices).
▪ Driving license.
▪ Proficiency in German, oral and written English skills
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and as part of a young and motivated team. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity. Start of the position could be immediately or upon agreement.
Send us your complete application documents* and join our exciting journey at the crossroad between medicine, image processing and robotics!
Frank Koall, Chief Commercial Officer
Phone +41 79 664 2963