For our headquarters in Bern, Switzerland we are looking for a
- Design elegant and future-ready software solutions
- Refine and transfer software architecture to elegant code
- Ensure quality through rigorous software testing
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration in challenging projects within highly regulated environment
- Contribute to technical and regulatory documentation and reports
- Education in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of experience in complex and functionally safe software development in C++
- Hands-on experience in UI development with Qt (preferably QML)
- Proficient in English
- Reliable and positive person, highly resilient, solution oriented, team player
Because you like the challenge of a role in a multinational, innovative, fast-growing, and dynamic environment. You want to contribute to our unique company culture, shaped by our passion and values.
Recruitment process - to find out if we match!
First send your application documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org including a letter with your motivation for this position and your professional ambition
Second online interview Third in-person interview – on site, CASCINATION Office Bern.