Service Technician International
To support our team, we are looking for a
Service Technician International 100%
- Plan and perform set-up as well as maintenance of medical systems
- First level support for system issues, remote or onsite in hospitals
- Travel time for onsite service is approximately 70%; focused currently on Europe
- Support to develop a sustainable Service and Maintenance Process
- Technical apprenticeship with minimum one-year professional experience as a Service Technician
- Located in central Europe with close connection to an airport, driving licence required
- Hands-on mentality and service-oriented personality
- Very good languages skills in English, preferably also German, any other language is a plus
Stephan Skubowius and Ingrid Clavuot-Mook are ensuring excellent Customer Service at CASCINATION. They are looking forward meeting you!
Why work for CASCINATION?
We offer a challenging role in a multinational, innovative, fast growing and dynamic environment. In our company you can create, shape and take on responsibility. Our unique company culture is shaped by our passion and values.
Contribute to our success story!
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents in English including CV, work references, diplomas etc. via E-Mail on email@example.com. Show us your motivation by being creative, no motivation letter required.
Contact for questions: Anja Reischmann, +41 (0) 31 306 26 03