CASCINATION AG is an award-winning medical technology company dedicated to the development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovations in computer-assisted and image-guided surgery. Our trailblazing navigation systems and surgical robots are designed to improve outcomes for patients undergoing surgical or interventional procedures and offer new perspectives to patients worldwide.
For our headquarters in Bern, Switzerland we are looking for a
- Ensure and maintain an adequate, suitable and efficient Quality Management System
- Provide effective support to meet project and management expectations
- Perform required training to demonstrate and ensure regulatory compliance
- Present the quality management system in audits and assessments
- Experience in quality management systems and compliance of medical device industry
- Knowledge in medical device regulations, standards, and guidelines
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
- Energetic person, used to work independently and implement ideas
Why work for CASCINATION?
We offer a challenging role in a multinational, innovative, fast growing and dynamic environment. In our company you can create, shape and take on responsibility. Our unique company culture is shaped by our passion and values.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including CV, work references, diplomas etc. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Show us your motivation by being creative, no motivation letter required.
Contact for questions: Anja Reischmann, +41 (0) 31 552 04 30