CASCINATION AG is an award-winning medical technology company dedicated to the development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovations in computer-assisted and image-guided surgery. Our trailblazing navigation systems and surgical robots are designed to improve outcomes for patients undergoing surgical or interventional procedures and offer new perspectives to patients worldwide.
For our headquarters in Bern, Switzerland we are looking for a
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects in the area of surgical navigation and robotics
- Develop mechanical architecture and perform visibility studies
- Design and develop surgical instruments and robotics components incl. specifications, documentation, verification tests, prototyping and production transfer
- Practical background: technical apprenticeship with further education in Engineering - HF/FH or University
- Profound experience with manufacturing methods, CAD and drawing creation
- Hands-on mentality and proactive personality
- Proficient in English
Why work for CASCINATION?
We offer a challenging role in a multinational, innovative, fast growing and dynamic environment. In our company you can create, shape and take on responsibility. Our unique company culture is shaped by our passion and values.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including CV, work references, diplomas etc. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Show us your motivation by being creative, no motivation letter required.
Contact for questions: Anja Reischmann, +41 (0) 31 552 04 30