For our headquarters in Bern, Switzerland we are looking for a
- Development of prototypes and transfer into serial production
- Evaluate suitable manufacturing technologies
- Define and validate internal and external production processes
- Collaborate with suppliers and partners
- Technical apprenticeship with further education in Engineering - HF/FH or University
- Profound experience in metal processing
- Hands-on mentality and proactive personality
- Very good language skills in English
Why work for CASCINATION?
We offer a challenging role in a multinational, innovative, fast growing and dynamic environment. In our company you can create, shape and take on responsibility. Our unique company culture is shaped by our passion and values.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including CV, work references, diplomas etc. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Show us your motivation by being creative, no motivation letter required.
Contact for questions: Anja Reischmann, +41 (0) 31 552 04 30