Expert in Regulatory and Clinicals Affairs
For our headquarters in Bern, Switzerland we are looking for a
Expert in Regulatory and Clinical Affairs
Establish and maintain
- Technical documentations
- Device classifications
- Lists of standards
- Literature reviews
- Clinical evaluation reports
of medical navigation systems, including accessories, to meet global regulatory requirements - MDR, FDA, NMPA etc.
- Education in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Five years of professional experience with medical navigation and/or surgical robotic systems
- Excellent English writing skills - clear, structured, concise
- Proficient in using MS Word and information management tools
- Proactive problems identifier and driver of projects
- Pragmatic and creative when working on solutions
- Intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, and fast learner
- Strong interpersonal and superior communication skills
- Impeccable time management
- Honed analytical, systematical, and logical skills
Because you like the challenge of a role in a multinational, innovative, fast growing and dynamic environment. You want to contribute to our unique company culture shaped by our passion and values.
Recruitment process - to find out if we match!
First send your application documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org including a letter with your motivatin for this position and your professional ambition. Second online interview. Third in-person interview - on site, CASCINATION office Bern